( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: Eh what's UP Doc?

Band press kits
Quantcast

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Eh what's UP Doc?

WoW! I am so geeked! Went to finally get my overdue bloodwork results & check up today fully expecting to get yelled at and Whoo! Hoo! Got a awesome report from the Doc! Best it has ever been and everything is looking really good! (prolly really means I have just 1 week left) lol...

Just makes ya wanna run around naked and yell "Hey Baby! Let's FUCK!"

Hell I should make a movie!

Perhaps some jewelry is in order? Ha! Ha! Ha!



"Hey, I'm happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on"

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood Lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.