( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: The White Stripes coming up...

Band press kits
Quantcast

Monday, October 03, 2005

The White Stripes coming up...



Were going to see them and this should be awesome...

It was awesome we had the best time at a concert yet! Anyone looking for a real cool experience go see them! Meg's butt is worth the price of admission in itself...

Set list:
dead leaves (partial)
black math
passive manipulation
blue orchid
dead leaves on piano
hotel yorba
I think I smell a rat
instinct blues
my doorbell
cannon/when I hear my name
death letter (first he started singing to the front rows with no mic, then he sang it normal)
one more cup of coffee
astro/jack the ripper
the nurse
cannon
big 3 on piano (finish on guitar)
in the cold night
ball and a biscuit

encore:
I'm lonely (but I ain't that lonely yet)
as ugly as I seem
hardest button to button
fell in love with a girl (fast then slow)
I just don't know what to do with myself
little ghost
red rain
apple blossom
lets shake hands
seven nation army
boll weevil

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.