( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: December 24th 2015 R.I.P. Bossy Dog... You were the only one who listened to me, understood me, and still loved me...

Band press kits
Quantcast

Thursday, December 24, 2015

December 24th 2015 R.I.P. Bossy Dog... You were the only one who listened to me, understood me, and still loved me...

I loved you with all my heart you were always there for me right by my side.  A gentle giant, a pillow for my grand children, a friend to all you would meet animal or human.  God could have never made a more gentler loving soul than you. I will miss you so much! I am lost without you...

God Bless your beautiful Soul!  I was truly blessed that Bossy Dog chose me to be his friend ðŸ˜¢



Couple more pics here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.