( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: Angels are always in my life...

Band press kits
Quantcast

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Angels are always in my life...

How happy it makes me to know that there are others who know my true nature and think of me enough to take such personal care of my spiritual being...

 

I was visited by 4 lovely ladies that I work with bearing gifts of Thanksgiving for me...  These Angels knowing that this Holiday would be denied me of  it's family traditions brought a feast unlike anything I would have normally expected.  It does ones heart good to know that there are so many of my aquaintences that truly know me and think so highly of me these days, their support has been overwhelming...  I am truly blessed...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.