( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: I come as a pilgrim of love, of truth and of hope ...

Band press kits
Quantcast

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I come as a pilgrim of love, of truth and of hope ...



Pope John Paul II Dies at 84
Pontiff Worked Tirelessly for Peace, Reached Out to Heal Historic Rifts ...
http://abcnews.go.com/International/Pope/story?id=630321&page=1

I am not a Catholic (Lutheran=closet catholic) nor am I overly religious, but strangely I feel a compelling affinity to this man.

Being very liberal in nature there are many things he stands for that I despise yet I believe in my heart he was a good man.

And in this day & age it is a nomination for Sainthood in my book!

2 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

That is a great picture. I love the white dove in the background.

12:30 PM  
Blogger I.M. Kulardenu said...

It is cool! At first I thought it was doctored but now I don't think it was.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.