( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: Where are you my Muse? ...

Band press kits
Quantcast

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where are you my Muse? ...



Finding companionship in life is one thing.

But my great sadness is my inability to find the woman who can share the same love for music that I do.

Having one that enjoys similar musical interests for me has always been the hardest things to find and yet in my soul it is something I earn for.

The thought of never, ever finding My Muse, My Inspiration, leaves me cold & sad! :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.