( Note: this will only show up on Sept 10th, and only once per user ) Chronicles of Kulardenu: WoW I won a free piercing ...

Band press kits
Quantcast

Saturday, April 16, 2005

WoW I won a free piercing ...




I was the 5th caller at a local radio station 92.5 The Castle (cool request station in this land devoid of culture) and won 2 movie passes certificates for a cafe & a free Piercing! Whoo! Hoo!

Now to decide where to put it!

Maybe I should have a online poll on where to stick it? Ya Think?

Funny we were talking at work about getting certain areas enhanced and I was offered by these ladies to do it for free on their button machine! Gulp! It has a BIG NEEDLE!

Maybe I can talk a nice lady into taking a before & after pole?

Err... or did I mean poll?

Link

6 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

wow. that is a bizarre contest. but congrats anyway?

7:06 PM  
Blogger I.M. Kulardenu said...

No suggestions on placement Liz? ;op

8:19 PM  
Blogger erl said...

nipple!! go for the nipple!@

2:39 AM  
Blogger I.M. Kulardenu said...

Nipple???

Is that as adventurous as ya get?

Besides I only won a single piercing, if I get just one nip done I may lean to one side and be of kilter. Who knows I could end up walking into traffic or something...

10:50 AM  
Blogger erl said...

hmm i think that i was drunk when i suggested the nipple. let me be more creative [sober]. how about your lower lip? eyelid? [ow, never mind]

11:42 AM  
Blogger I.M. Kulardenu said...

I don't think you girls would survive long on Fear Factor! lol

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creations by Kulardenu by Gary H Jensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.kulardenu.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at kulardenu@kulardenu.com.